A number of pain points arose while analysing each screen, function and button of each competitor which hindered the user experience:
• Multiple functional bugs and dead links
• Outdated user interface design, poor layout of buttons, menus and icons
• Lack of instructions and nurture booking a test drive
• Too many features and options that may not be used by JLR dealers
Sales Executives generate sales from customers that have walked into the dealership, phone and web based leads. They are required to keep up to date and follow up on existing prospects.
Sales Managers implement policies & procedures to boost the overall performance of the dealership. They offer support, training and motivation to their team making sure they hit KPIs and targets.
JLR Stakeholders (Head Office)
RPMs rely heavily on sales performance, staff training and marketing strategies and will travel between dealerships to ensure all staff have adequate training on products, tools and selling techniques.
Regularly engaged with stakeholders to get feedback and to understand business rules throughout the case study. They would be the ones ultimately making the final decisions.
Regional Performance Manager (RPM)
Developing user personas
I developed user personas based on the user interviews in order to represent diﬀerent user types that might use the app.
• To adopt the mindsets and behaviours of each persona
• Identify their daily tasks, any pain points, goals and motivations and core needs